CRA has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Senior Economist – Industry/Sector Specialist. They will provide expert economic advice as a primary resource to internal and external parties on highly complex and sensitive transfer pricing files, including requests from CRA Tax Services Offices (TSO), relief from double taxation, advance pricing arrangements, Appeals and Justice cases.
Employer Name: Canada revenue agency
Position: Senior Economist – Industry/Sector Specialist
Salary: $112,222 to $134,575 yearly
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: Ottawa, ON
- Candidates Serves as an expert resource/participant in teams to review TSO, Regional Appeals Office or Competent Authority referrals involving issues in the industry/sector of specialization.
- Candidates must represent the CRA at meetings, negotiations, and conferences with Canadian and international organizations, multinational corporations, industry/sector stakeholders, and individuals on transfer pricing matters.
- Candidates research, analyze, improve and/or substitute transfer pricing methodologies (TPM) proposed by taxpayers, and/or CRA international auditors, and/or foreign tax administrations.
- Candidates should Identify and develop data sources and analytical approaches relating to industry/sector-specific issues.
- Candidates must have the ability to Lead, develop and/or participate in reviews of transfer pricing policy papers and official documents of the CRA, and provide related expert advice to internal and external clients on industries/sectors.
- Candidates have to develop and present specialized training courses and seminars on transfer pricing issues for field auditors and economists.
- Candidates should Identify issues requiring general analysis, model development, policy papers or other internal and/or external guidance.
- Candidates will get Health policies and other benefits.
- They will get high pay scale in the workplace.
How to apply
All interested candidates who are eligible for the post of Senior Economist – Industry/Sector Specialist are requested to add their accurate information in registration. Candidates have to apply through the link which is given below. Make sure that candidates have to add the right information otherwise the registration will be cancelled.