Mighty Meats & Deli Inc. based in 4910 Rollin Blvd., Winnipeg, MB R3R 0G7 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Sausage maker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Mighty Meats & Deli Inc.
Position: Sausage maker
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.00 to $25.00 hourly for 30 to 45 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 4910 Rollin Blvd., Winnipeg, MB R3R 0G7
Type of Operation: Mixing, Grinding
- The candidate will be required to set up and adjust processing and packaging machines.
- The candidate will be required to make corrective machine adjustments.
- The candidate will be required to notify the supervisor of mechanical malfunctions or product irregularities.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and immediate work areas.
- The candidate will be required to record production information.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must hold a certificate in safe food handling.
- The candidate should be flexible in nature.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication.
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience operating multi-functional process control machinery.
Work Site Environment
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared for doing physically challenging tasks as part of daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand-eye coordination.
- The candidate should be willing to work in standing position for extended periods.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
4910 Rollin Blvd. suite 5
R3R 0G7 Between 10:00 AM and 06:00 PM
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience