Canada Post is looking for people who would be a good fit for Rural and Suburban Mail Carrier, On-call Relief – OCRE Saint-Eustache. If you enjoy working with the public and independently, as well as driving a motor vehicle in all types of weather and traffic conditions, you are ready to begin a rewarding career and call the open road your office. All those applying for this post are requested to get all the information about this company and register themselves.
Employer Name: Canada post
Position: Rural and Suburban Mail Carrier, On-call Relief- OCRE Saint-Eustache
Salary: $22.68 per hour
Employment Type: On Call
Location: Saint-Eustache, QC, CA
- All candidates will be responsible for recruiting for dependable, organized individuals to deliver mail on an on-call basis to various communities.
- Candidates have to as an on-call relief employee with Canada Post, you’ll be working with an organization focused on growth and innovation, and recognized as one of Canada’s top employers and best corporate citizens.
- Candidates are also required to have a fifth door / hatchback to allow for oversized and bulky items to be loaded (preferred).
- All candidates must provide and maintain the required automobile liability insurance for the use of your vehicle.
- They also must have a metal roof-top and accessory power outlet to accommodate a Canada Post sign and flashing light.
- Candidates are also required to acquire and maintain knowledge of local infrastructure including roads, customers and delivery receptacles.
- All candidates must project a positive and courteous manner when dealing with customers face-to-face.
- Candidates must wear Canada Post identification while on delivery and ensure its visibility while delivering and collecting mail from customers.
- The company will offer to candidates disability is defined as a persistent or episodic physical, sensory, or mental health condition and/or functional limitation.
- They will also get corporate values that reflect the principles, beliefs and aspirations that guide our behavior and shape our culture.
- The company will provide Canadians with passion and pride.
- All candidates will get committed to a healthy and safe environment for all our stakeholders.
How to apply
Interested persons are requested to apply for Rural and Suburban Mail Carrier, On-call Relief- OCRE Saint-Eustache post by clicking on the link given below. As a company we value diversity as an essential part of who we are, how we work and how we see our future. We believe that attracting, developing and retaining people who reflect Canada’s diversity is essential to our success because it matters to all the communities and customers we serve. For more details visit the official website and add all the accurate information in the registration process.