Canada post has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Rural and Suburban Mail Carrier, On-call Relief. They process various CPC products and services (Change of Address Notification, Damaged Mail, Items Delivered Bill (IDB) and others). They adept at sorting, collecting and delivering mail items, in a safe and timely manner.
Employer Name: Canada post
Position: Rural and Suburban Mail Carrier, On-call Relief
Salary: $44,448 per year
Employment Type: On Call ,Temporary
Location: Gatineau, QC, CA
- Candidates have to project a positive and courteous manner when dealing with customers face-to-face.
- They acquire and maintain knowledge of local infrastructure including roads, customers and delivery receptacles.
- Candidates will ensure mail is safely secured in their possession.
- Candidates must have experience in making deliveries and operating a motor vehicle in all kinds of weather and traffic conditions.
- Candidates must hold a satisfactory safe driving record.
- They must have a valid permanent provincial driver’s licence.
- Candidates also must have a character reference letter from someone who has known you for the past 2 years.
- Candidates must have ability to lift and carry items up to 50 lb/22.7 kg.
- They must have to wear Canada Post identification while on delivery and ensure its visibility while delivering and collecting mail from customers.
- Candidates will get a safe and welcoming workplace that embraces and celebrates our differences.
- They will also get a safe and healthy environment for all our stakeholders.
How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to kindly check eligibility for the post of Rural and Suburban Mail Carrier, On-call Relief. They have to click the given link to complete registration. Make sure the information is correct otherwise it may be cancelled. Candidates have to register themselves as soon as possible because the registration process has already started.