Fantasyland Hotel based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Room attendant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend and Morning.
Employer Name: Fantasyland Hotel
Position: Room attendant
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
- The candidate will be expected to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- The candidate will be expected to dust furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to make beds and change sheets.
- The candidate must distribute clean towels and toiletries.
- The candidate must stock the linen closet.
- The candidate will be expected to clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The candidate must handle and report lost and found items.
- The candidate must respond to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items.
- The candidate will be required to provide basic facility information.
- The candidate will be responsible for picking up debris and emptying trash cans.
- The candidate will be expected to clean the windows, walls, and ceilings.
- The candidate will be expected to clean changing rooms and showers.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be in charge of housekeeping duties.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Health, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Other benefits, Pension plan, and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP).
- In addition to the Health and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking, Employer-paid learning/training, On-site amenities, On-site recreation and activities, Team building opportunities and Travel insurance.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.