Kangxin Trading LTD based in Coquitlam, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Retail buyer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The position of Retail buyer has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Kangxin Trading LTD
Position: Retail buyer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $27.00 to $30.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Coquitlam, BC
- The candidate must arrange the product according to the planogram.
- The candidate must establish and maintain contact with suppliers.
- The candidate will be expected to keep adequate stock levels.
- The candidate will be in charge of negotiating prices, discounts, credit terms, and transportation arrangements with suppliers.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise the distribution of merchandise to retail outlets.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate will be expected to review the establishment’s requirements and determine the quantity and type of merchandise to purchase.
- The candidate will be required to select and purchase resale merchandise.
- The candidate must research market reports, trade periodicals, and sales promotion materials, as well as attend trade shows, showrooms, factories, and product design events.
- The candidate will be expected to oversee the work of other buyers.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must work in the retail industry.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.