KF Construction & Development LTD. based in 1200 Alaska Ave., Dawson Creek, BC V1G 1Y9 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Reservations supervisor – hotel who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend and Shift.
Employer Name: KF Construction & Development LTD.
Position: Reservations supervisor – hotel
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $22.00 hourly for 32 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 1200 Alaska Ave., Dawson Creek, BC V1G 1Y9
- The candidate will be expected to assist clients/guests with special needs.
- The candidate will be expected to co-ordinate, assign, and review work.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of computer systems, equipment, and machinery, as well as arranging for maintenance and repair work.
- The candidate will be expected to create work schedules and procedures, as well as coordinate activities with other work units or departments.
- The candidate will be expected to hire and train employees on job duties, safety procedures, and company policies.
- The candidate will be expected to solve work-related problems as well as prepare and submit progress and other reports.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in a hotel, motel, or resort.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.