UBC has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Research Assistant/Technician 2. All the interested candidates who have a dream to work here can apply for this position by registration. All candidates will maintain a strong working relationship with healthcare professionals, therefore, they have to be responsible for this post but the company is expecting from the candidates to check out all the information before applying.
Employer Name: UBC
Position: Research Assistant/Technician 2
Salary: $23.24 – $27.70 per hour
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: UBC Off-Campus Hospital Sites
- Candidates will collect and synthesise data from patient files, enters data.
- They have to assist with the coordination of research projects including recruiting, consenting, interviewing and reimbursing research participants.
- They also have to perform literature searches including summarising and synthesising literature and research findings, and updating CV.
- They will attend regular training programs and workshops and also perform other related duties and tasks as required.
- Candidates have to assist with new and ongoing research projects underway at the Forensic Psychiatric Hospital.
- All candidates must have experience with data collection, research protocols and handling sensitive and confidential patient information in a professional manner.
- Candidates are also required to have computer experience including word processing, spreadsheet, internet and electronic mail applications.
- They must have the ability to multitask and prioritise work to meet deadlines.
- Candidates have to maintain accuracy and attention to detail.
- They have to multitask and prioritise work to meet deadlines.
- They must have the ability to develop rapport with diverse study populations (e.g., inmates, mentally ill individuals who may have personality and/or substance use problems.
- All candidates will get the opportunity to work on their skills.
How to apply
All candidates who are eligible and interested for the post of Research Assistant/Technician 2 are genuinely requested to click the link given below and register themselves too. Candidates are expected to add the accurate information with proper documents. The registration process has started already.