St. Joseph’s Continuing Care Centre based in Cornwall, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Registered practical nurse (R.P.N.) who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time leading to full time job. The shift timings include Evening, Night and Morning. The position of Registered practical nurse (R.P.N.) has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: St. Joseph’s Continuing Care Centre
Position: Registered practical nurse (R.P.N.)
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $28.22 to $31.00 hourly (to be negotiated) / 22.5 to 75 hours bi-weekly
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time leading to full time
Location: Cornwall, ON
- The candidate should be fluent in English or French languages.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must have passed the Canadian Practical Nurse Registration Exam.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive benefits in accordance with the collective agreement.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.