Registered Nurse- Case Manager
Alberta Health Services is inviting new applicants for working as Registered Nurse-Case Managers Job. If you’re skilled and fulfill the eligibility requirements for being a Registered Nurse- A case Manager job then a great opportunity to use your skills for serving society is waiting for you. Candidates must have required knowledge and skills required for being a Registered Nurse in Alberta Health Services. Freshers are not eligible for this job.
Employer: Alberta Health Services.
Name Position: Registered Nurse- Case Manager Job.
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $37.97-$49.83 per hour
Employment type: Full-time.
Location: North Zone, High Prairie, High Prairie Health Complex.
- Candidates get a chance to work as registered nurses in Home Care. With this job, you get the opportunity to serve your patients and help to recover them.
- Get a chance to serve hospitality in Families, communities, and other sectors of the population.
- An engaging environment where you get a chance to work at many places.
- People who are passionate about what they do engage with this job and serve the best hospitality to patients.
- RAI-HC experience is required for this opportunity.
- Candidates must have experience in home care/ transitional centers or other sectors of society.
- A driving license is a must for every candidate.
- Candidates must have a practice permit from the College of Registered Nurses of Alberta.
- Working as a Registered Nurse, Candidate gets the opportunity to play a leadership role in caring for patients.
- Working as a home care nurse will give me the satisfaction of doing something moral.
- Good working environment and leadership working.
- The pay scale is impressive.
- A vehicle is provided to the candidate.
- Regular full-time work.
- Days off facility is available as per rotation.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can click on this link to apply for a Registered nurse job in Alberta Health services.