A post of Red Seal automotive mechanic is vacant at UPS. UPS has released the recruitment advertisement for this post. They’re looking for candidates who are skilled to perform automotive repairs and maintenance tasks on UPS diesel and gasoline vehicles. They’re appointed to maintain and repair various systems including hydraulic brakes, air brakes, engines and other electronic stuff. Candidates who are interested and eligible to work as a red seal automotive mechanic in UPs can fill out the form and apply. Further details regarding the post are listed below.
Employer Name: UPS
Position: Red Seal Automotive Mechanic
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $28.71 per hour
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Candidates are appointed to perform automotive repairs and maintenance tasks in UPS diesel and gasoline vehicles.
- Candidates will just have to diagnose and troubleshoot mechanical issues.
- Candidates will also conduct routine inspections and preventative maintenance.
- Candidates will also keep an accurate record of all remains and services performed.
- Candidates must attain automotive service technician or heavy-duty mechanic skills.
- Candidates must attain 1+ years of post-apprenticeship experience.
- Candidates must attain the ability to hold a weight of up to 70 lbs.
- Candidates must attain the availability to work in a fast-paced warehouse environment.
- Candidates must have experience in managing work outdoors.
- Candidates will get a competitive pay scale with extra bonuses and benefits.
- Dental checkups and medical facilities are also included in the package.
- Accommodation facilities are also provided when required.
- The candidate will also get paid vacation facility working at this post.
How to apply
To apply for this post, candidates who are interested and eligible will have to fill out the application form. We have shared a link below. This link helps you to get the official application form from UPS. Candidates will just need to click on “Apply now” and enter all the details asked.