Ramp Service coordinator
Candidates who are looking for job opportunities will get a golden chance to work as a Ramp Service coordinator at WestJet. WestJet is one of the most reputed airlines established in 1996. This organization provides jobs to thousands of skilled, and experienced candidates. To get this job, candidates will have to submit their application at the official website of WestJet. The final selection of candidates gets done after examining the experience, and skills of the candidate.
Employer Nam: WestJet
Position: Ramp Service Coordinator
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17 per hour
Employment type: Full time
Location: Calgary, Canada
- Candidates get assigned a daily position as the service partner of WestJet.
- Candidates will have to ensure a detailed handoff to the next shift.
- Candidates will have to support the service provider staff planning for the future.
- Candidates will have to ensure the requirement of headcount and take decisions to fill them.
- Candidates will have to approve and revoke shift trades as required.
- Candidates must have 2 years of experience of working in an airline.
- Candidates must have experience of working in contract management and oversighting.
- Candidates must have the ability to influence and communicate effectively.
- Candidates must have the ability to work shift work and be able to work on weekends also.
- Candidates who attain experience in ground operations are preferred for this post.
- Candidates get a highly competitive pay scale.
- Candidates enjoy a fun and friendly culture.
- Candidates learn who the team is with.
- Candidates get facilitated with the savings and other benefit programs.
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested in this job will have to submit their recruitment application first. Candidates get shortlisted after examining their details like qualifications, skills, and work knowledge. Use the link below to apply now