The candidates who want to work in a well-known and registered company and make their career bright, they have an opportunity to get the post of Public Services Assistant. UBC company is providing jobs for the candidates who want to earn as well as make their future bright. If you are interested in the post of Public Services Assistant, read the information which is mentioned in this article.
Employer Name: UBC
Position: Public Services Assistant
Salary: $4,156.00 – $4,258.00 Monthly
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: UBC Vancouver Campus
- All the candidates will update file to looseleaf services and other supplemental library materials.
- They may assist with the processing of gift items.
- They will check library holdings for duplicates, missing, or damaged volumes as required.
- They perform basic troubleshooting on library equipment including copiers, printers, computers, micro reader or printer, and staplers.
- They will stock, clean, and order supplies as needed.
- It is important for all the candidates that they must have High School graduation.
- They must have a two-year Library Technician diploma.
- It is also important for candidates that they have plus two years of related experience.
- Candidates must have the knowledge of library policies, procedures, and systems.
- They must have the knowledge of bibliographic records and use of on-line searching protocols preferred.
- They must have experience in an academic law library.
- Candidates will work independently under general supervision.
- They will also get a high package facility in the workplace.
- They will get good surroundings in the workplace.
How to apply
If you are interested in the post of Public Services Assistant, register yourself by clicking the link which is provided in this article below. You have to make sure that what information you will add in this registration form must be correct. Click the link, register yourself and don’t miss the opportunity to get the post.