MARCEL BOURDON LIMITED MARCEL B based in Maxville, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Poultry farm worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Weekend. The position of Poultry farm worker has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: MARCEL BOURDON LIMITED MARCEL B
Position: Poultry farm worker
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 35 to 50 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Maxville, ON
- The candidate will be expected to feed and care for animals.
- The candidate must detect disease and health issues in crops, livestock, and poultry.
- The candidate will be required to write basic progress reports on a daily basis.
- The candidate will be required to install and monitor water lines, air flow, and temperature in barns, pens, and chicken coops.
- The candidate should be fluent in English or French languages.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Site Environment
- Farm operations include broiler and other meat-type chicken production, as well as chicken farming.
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty conditions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Experience and Specialization
Automated Systems Experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with automated bulk grain or feed handling, manure handling and storage, egg gathering system, and feeding and watering system.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to walk for long periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.