Lally Plumbing & Heating Ltd. based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Plumber helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Lally Plumbing & Heating Ltd.
Position: Plumber helper
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $26.50 hourly 30 to 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Vancouver, BC
- The candidate must load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate will be required to erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring, and barricades.
- The candidate must be able to mix, pour, and spread materials.
- The candidate must clean and stack salvaged materials.
- The candidate must remove rubble and other debris from construction sites.
- The candidate will be responsible for cleaning and lubricating cranes.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate must be skilled in the construction of residential buildings.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.