MLM NationalPlumbing.com Inc. based in 12840 Bathgate Way, Richmond, BC V6V 1Z4 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Plumber apprentice who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Night, Weekend, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: MLM NationalPlumbing.com Inc.
Position: Plumber apprentice
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $22.00 to $36.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 12840 Bathgate Way, Richmond, BC V6V 1Z4
- The candidate will be required to determine the piping system requirements and pipe sizing.
- The candidate will be required to measure, cut, thread and bend pipes to required shape and size.
- The candidate will be required to study and analyse blueprints and floor plans in order to comprehend the layout of the plumbing system, water supply network and waste and drainage systems
- The candidate will be expected to install, repair, and maintain plumbing fixtures and systems in a domestic, commercial, or industrial setting.
- The candidate will be required to locate and mark locations in walls and floors for pipe connections, passage holes, and fixtures.
- The candidate will be in charge of cutting holes in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings.
- The candidate will be required to join pipes using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement or soldering, brazing, and welding equipment.
- The candidate will be required to use air and water pressure gauges to test pipes for leaks.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of Registered Apprenticeship.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have a 4th Period Apprenticeship, a 1st Period Apprenticeship, a 2nd Period Apprenticeship, a 3rd Period Apprenticeship, a Driver’s License (Class 3 or D), and Backflow Prevention Certification.
- The candidate should be a good team player with enough interpersonal and judge-mental skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skill.
- The candidate should be accurate
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate will be required to wear safety equipment or gear, such as steel-toed safety boots and a hard hat.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared for doing physically challenging tasks as part of daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand-eye coordination.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in bending, crouching and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should ready to work overtime if needed.
- The candidate should be willing to handle large work load.
- Health, long-term, financial and other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan, Disability benefits, Dental plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Life insurance, Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP), Other benefits and Long-term care insurance.
- As part of the financial benefits package, the selected candidate will receive paid gasoline.
- In addition to the above-mentioned health, long-term, and financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive transportation provided by the employer, learning or training paid for by the employer, parking available, and a wellness programme.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.