MLM NationalPlumbing.com Inc. based in 12840 Bathgate Way, Richmond, BC V6V 1Z4 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Plumber who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Shift, Overtime, On Call and Flexible Hours.
Employer Name: MLM NationalPlumbing.com Inc.
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $30.00 to $40.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 12840 Bathgate Way, Richmond, BC V6V 1Z4
- The candidate will be required to determine the piping system requirements and pipe sizing.
- The candidate will be required to measure, cut, thread and bend pipes to required shape and size.
- The candidate will be required to study and analyse blueprints and floor plans in order to comprehend the layout of the plumbing system, water supply network and waste and drainage systems
- The candidate will be expected to install, repair, and maintain plumbing fixtures and systems in a domestic, commercial, or industrial setting.
- The candidate will be required to locate and mark locations in walls and floors for pipe connections, passage holes, and fixtures.
- The candidate will be in charge of cutting holes in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings.
- The candidate will be required to join pipes using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement or soldering, brazing, and welding equipment.
- The candidate will be required to use air and water pressure gauges to test pipes for leaks.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be a good team player with enough interpersonal and judge-mental skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skill.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate will be required to work in Institutional, Industrial, and Commercial settings.
Security and Safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate should be bondable and easily communicate.
- The candidate should have clean driving record with no at-fault accidents or traffic citations.
- The candidate must have a basic level of security clearance.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate must be able to work in wet or damp conditions.
- The candidates will be required to work in confined spaces.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared for doing physically challenging tasks as part of daily work.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in bending, crouching and kneeling positions.
Work Location Information
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
- Health, long-term, financial and other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan, Disability benefits, Dental plan, Vision care benefits and Paramedical services coverage.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP) and Other benefits.
- As part of the financial benefits package, the selected candidate will receive paid gasoline.
- In addition to the above-mentioned health, long-term, and financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive transportation provided by the employer and a wellness programme.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- References attesting experience