B.E. Construction LTD. based in Thornhill, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Plasterer helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: B.E. Construction LTD.
Position: Plasterer helper
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $26.00 hourly for 30 to 50 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Thornhill, ON
- The candidate must load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate will be required to erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring, and barricades.
- The candidate must be able to mix, pour, and spread materials.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have a WHMIS (Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System) certificate and have completed a Fall Arrest Protection Training Course.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work at heights.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate must be skilled in the construction of industrial, commercial, institutional, and residential buildings.
- The candidate must have their own vehicle.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots, hard hat, safety glasses/goggles, gloves, and safety vest.
- Health, Financial and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage and Vision care benefits.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive benefits in accordance with the collective agreement.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Life insurance and Pension plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
416-388-4582 Between 10:00 AM and 05:00 PM