Stance Physiotherapy, Chiro and Massage Inc. based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Physiotherapy assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift schedules have yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Stance Physiotherapy, Chiro and Massage Inc.
Position: Physiotherapy assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $24.20 hourly / 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate must administer tests using equipment, instruct patients on test procedures, record results, and monitor, check, and calibrate auditory equipment.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out treatment programs to rehabilitate patients with various injuries or disabilities under the supervision of physiotherapists and/or occupational therapists.
- The candidate must clean and maintain equipment.
- The candidate must document the patient’s rehabilitation progress.
- The candidate must schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Experience and specialization
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about physiotherapy.
- Free parking will be provided to the candidate.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.