Ansal Media Group Inc. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Photographer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift schedules have yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Ansal Media Group Inc.
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $22.50 hourly / 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate must develop and print photographs.
- The candidate must adapt existing photographic images and create new digitised images for inclusion in multimedia/newmedia products.
- The candidate must determine picture composition, make technical adjustments to the equipment, and photograph the subject.
- The candidate must be able to use computers to manipulate photographic images.
- The candidate must be able to operate scanners in order to transfer photographic images to computers.
- The candidate must research the requirements of a specific assignment and decide on the type of camera, film, lighting, and background accessories to be used.
- The candidate will be required to take pictures of individuals, families, groups, and public.
- The candidate will be required to use an airbrush, a computer, or other techniques to retouch negatives.
- The candidate must use delicate instruments such as optical microscopes attached to cameras.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will be covered by the employer.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
8140 128 Street suite 343