Pharmacy Corner based in 300 Main St, Woodstock, ON N4S 1T3 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Pharmacy technical assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Pharmacy Corner
Position: Pharmacy technical assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 hourly for 30 to 45 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 300 Main St, Woodstock, ON N4S 1T3
- The candidate will be required to maintain inventories of medications and prescription records of pharmaceutical products
- The candidate will be required to bill third party insurers.
- The candidate must ensure that the information on prescriptions is accurate, enter client information in databases and prepare medications for clients
- The candidate will be required to assist pharmacists by performing all clerical duties necessary to ensure that a pharmacy is running efficiently.
- The candidate would be responsible for answering telephone calls, manage the cash register, and restock shelves with medication and other pharmaceutical supplies.
- The candidate would be responsible for accurately typing and printing out prescription labels.
- The candidate must ensure that work areas are organized and clean.
- The candidate would be responsible for supporting pharmacological services by assembling, sorting, stocking, labelling and distributing medications
- The candidate will be required to maintain a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- The candidate will be required to maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed medications and supplies, placing and expediting orders, verifying receipt, and removing outdated drugs.
- The candidate must assist with scheduling and workflow.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or equivalent experience
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum 7 months to less than 1 year of working experience in similar industry.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be punctual.
- The candidate should be accountable.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate should be a good team player with enough interpersonal and judge-mental skills.
- The candidate should be organized and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- The candidate should have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should have excellent supply and inventory management skills
- The candidate should have exemplary customer service skills
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate must be able to create a safe and productive environment
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in standing and sitting positions.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter