Guardian Glencoe Pharmacy based in Glencoe, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Pharmacist who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time job. The candidate will be required to work during Flexible Hours.
Employer Name: Guardian Glencoe Pharmacy
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $50.00 to $60.00 hourly for 20 to 28 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time
Location: Glencoe, ON
- The candidate will be expected to advise customers on the selection and use of non-prescription medication.
- The candidate will be required to check prescriptions for proper dosage.
- The candidate will be required to compound prescribed pharmaceutical products by calculating, measuring, and mixing the quantities of drugs and other ingredients needed, as well as filling appropriate containers with the correct amount.
- The candidate will be required to dispense prescribed pharmaceuticals to customers or other health care professionals and advise them on indications, contraindications, adverse effects, drug interactions, and dosage.
- The candidate will be required to maintain customer medication profiles, including a registry of poisons, narcotics, and controlled drugs.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring the proper preparation, packaging, distribution, and storage of vaccines, serums, biologicals, and other drugs and pharmaceuticals.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Registered Apprenticeship certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be licenced by provincial or territorial authorities.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate will be required to work in a community or retail pharmacy.
- Financial and other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus.
- In addition to the financial benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will be provided with free parking and Team building opportunities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Proof of the requested certifications.