JeanCoutu095 based in Grand Falls, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Pharmacist who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours and Morning.
Employer Name: JeanCoutu095
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $45.00 to $60.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Grand Falls, NB
- The candidate must advise customers on the selection and use of non-prescription medications.
- The candidate will be expected to double-check prescriptions for correct dosage.
- The candidate will be expected to compound prescribed pharmaceutical products by calculating, measuring, and mixing the quantities of drugs and other ingredients needed, as well as filling appropriate containers with the correct amount.
- The candidate must dispense prescribed pharmaceuticals to customers or other health care professionals and advise them on indications, contraindications, adverse effects, drug interactions, and dosage.
- The candidate must ensure that vaccines, serums, biologicals, and other drugs and pharmaceuticals are properly prepared, packaged, distributed, and stored.
- The candidate will be expected to maintain customer medication profiles, including a registry of poisons, narcotics, and controlled drugs.
- The candidate should be fluent in English or French languages.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 3 to 4 people.
- The candidate must be certified by the Pharmacy Examining Boards of Canada and be licenced by provincial or territorial authorities.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in a community or retail pharmacy.
- Health, Financial and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits, Life insurance and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP).
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Between 09:00 AM and 09:00 PM
506-473-3300 extension 7 Between 09:00 AM and 09:00 PM