Renee Dallal based in Toronto, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Personal support worker – home support who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate must be available to work during Flexible Hours, and shift schedules have yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Renee Dallal
Position: Personal support worker – home support
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.50 hourly for 35 hours per 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Toronto, ON
- The candidate must provide bedside and personal care.
- The candidate will be expected to assist clients with bathing and other personal hygiene tasks.
- The candidate will be expected to assist in regular exercise, such as walking.
- The candidate will have to feed or assist with feeding.
- The candidate must perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- The candidate must provide companionship.
- The candidate must provide personal care.
- The candidate will be expected to prepare and serve nutritious meals.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
Work site environment
- The work environment is smoke-free.
- On a live-in basis, the candidate must have free optional accommodation available.
- The candidate will be provided with room and board.
- The candidate will be required to work in an urban area.
- The candidate will be required to work in the employer’s or client’s home.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will be covered by the employer.
- The candidate must be willing to relocate to the specified location.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate will be responsible for caring for the elderly and females.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
- The candidate’s travel expenses will be covered by the employer.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Letter of recommendation