PARK2GO INC. based in 2121 100 AVE. NE, Calgary, AB T3J 3N5 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Parking lot attendant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: PARK2GO INC.
Position: Parking lot attendant
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 2121 100 AVE. NE, Calgary, AB T3J 3N5
- The candidate must arrange for the repair of broken machines.
- The candidate will be required to interact with the general public.
- The candidate will be expected to keep work areas clean.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Experience and specialization
Area of work experience
- The candidate must have prior experience working as a parking lot attendant.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s license.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in sitting positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
2121 100 AVE. NE