But n Ben Scottish Bakery & Butchers Inc based in Pickering, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Packager, bakery products who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate must work the night shift.
Employer Name: But n Ben Scottish Bakery & Butchers Inc
Position: Packager, bakery products
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 to $19.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 30 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Pickering, ON
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about food safety and handling.
- The candidate will be required to manually pack goods into bags, boxes, or other containers.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs).
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate must be able to work in hot conditions.
- The candidate must work in a bakery.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
- The candidate must have their own vehicle.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate has access to free parking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.