Frank Hewgill Enterprises Ltd based in Clarksburg, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Orchard worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Weekend.
Employer Name: Frank Hewgill Enterprises Ltd
Position: Orchard worker
No. of vacancies: 22
Salary: $15.83 hourly / 45 to 55 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: Clarksburg, ON
- The candidate will be in charge of weeding.
- The candidate will be in charge of harvesting crops.
- The candidate must weed, prune, and trim trees and plants.
- The candidate will be expected to repair and maintain equipment.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
Work site environment
- The type of farm operation is organic farming.
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
Experience and specialization
Type of crops
- The crops are apples.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate must be willing to walk for long periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate will be expected to manage a large workload.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.