C M Optical Limited based in Yarmouth, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Optometric assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: C M Optical Limited
Position: Optometric assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $14.50 to $15.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Yarmouth, NS
- The candidate will be expected to place orders for supplies and equipment.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in an optical retail store and a health care professional’s office.
Security and safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- Health and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Pension plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
615 Main Street suite 311
B5A 1K1 Between 08:30 AM and 03:00 PM