Walmart has announced the recruitment of an optician and inviting candidates to show their interest in this post. An optician is appointed to develop the optical business through executing programs as well as promoting the Walmart brand. They’re also appointed to build collaborative relationships with optometrists and other healthcare providers in Walmart. Registration for this post has already started and it will end soon.
Employer Name: Walmart
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $24.92 per hour
Employment Type: Part-time
Location: Orangeville, Canada
- Candidates will have to build collaborative relationships with optometrists and other healthcare providers in Walmart.
- Candidates must be familiar with the regulatory environment in their region and practice within it.
- Candidates will have to do optical business through executing programs as well as promoting the Walmart brand.
- Candidates will have to associate the reporting to the vision centre manager and provide the store with expertise.
- Candidates must attain an optician license for glasses and contact lenses.
- Candidates must attain the ability to work in a flexible working schedule.
- The candidate must be a good listener.
- Candidates must attain communication skills with working experience of at least 1-2 years.
- Candidates must be more than 18 years old to be eligible for this post.
- Candidates will get a decent pay scale at this post.
- A paid vacation facility at this post is also provided.
- Candidates will get a special employee discount at this post.
- Candidates will also get bonuses and promotions from time to time.
How to apply
All the candidates who are willing to fill out the application form will just have to click on the link. Candidates will have to make sure to share genuine details in the application form. Some candidates will get shortlisted for this post. Those candidates get a call for an interview.