Onex Enterprises Inc. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Office manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work in various shifts.
Employer Name: Onex Enterprises Inc.
Position: Office manager
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $28.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate will be in charge of reviewing, evaluating, and implementing new administrative procedures.
- The candidate must delegate work to office support staff.
- The candidate must set work priorities and ensure that procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out administrative duties for the establishment.
- The candidate will be required to administer policies and procedures relating to record release in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation.
- The candidate will be responsible for coordinating and planning office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, asset disposal, parking, maintenance, and security.
- The candidate will be expected to assist in the preparation of the operating budget, as well as to maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
- The candidate will be expected to assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals, and correspondence.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating office administrative procedures.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.