Printer-Works based in Truro, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Office administrator who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment and Full time job. The candidate will be expected to work from 8:30 a.m. to 17:00 p.m.
Employer Name: Printer-Works
Position: Office administrator
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $30,000 to $33,000 annually for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Truro, NS
- The candidate would be in charge of reviewing, evaluating, and implementing new administrative procedures.
- The candidate must delegate work to office support staff.
- The candidate will be in charge of establishing work priorities, as well as ensuring that procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out administrative duties for the establishment.
- The candidate will be in charge of compiling data and preparing periodic and special reports, manuals, and correspondence.
- The candidate will be in charge of supervising and coordinating office administrative procedures.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Experience and Specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate should be familiar with electronic mail, spreadsheets, accounting software, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Windows, and Microsoft Word.
Security and Safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate should be bondable and easily communicate.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage and Vision care benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience