Rachana Mathew based in 4507 Wellington Rd, Cambridge, ON N3C 2V4 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Nanny who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Rachana Mathew
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 30 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 4507 Wellington Rd, Cambridge, ON N3C 2V4
- The candidate will be expected to take full responsibility for the household in the absence of parents.
- The candidate will be required to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- The candidate will be in charge of washing, ironing and pressing clothes and household linens.
- The candidate will be responsible for instructing children in personal hygiene and social development.
- The candidate will be required to maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
- The candidate will be expected to organise activities for children such as games and outings.
- The candidate will be in charge of preparing and serving healthy meals.
- The candidate must prepare infants and children for rest periods.
- The candidate will be required to sterilise bottles, prepare formula, and change diapers for infants.
- The candidate will be responsible for child supervision and care.
- The candidate will be expected to look after the emotional well-being of children.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- On a live-in basis, the candidate must have free Optional accommodation available.
- Accommodation will be provided for the candidate.
- The candidate will be required to work in the employer’s or client’s home.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will be covered by the employer.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate will receive on-site housing options.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.