Rory Gozlan based in Toronto, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Nanny who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Flexible Hours and Morning.
Employer Name: Rory Gozlan
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Toronto, ON
- The candidate will be expected to take full responsibility for the household in the absence of parents.
- The candidate will be required to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- The candidate must bathe, dress, and feed infants and children.
- The candidate will be expected to discipline children using the methods specified by the parents.
- The candidate will be responsible for instructing children in personal hygiene and social development.
- The candidate will be required to maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
- The candidate will be expected to organise activities for children such as games and outings.
- The candidate will be responsible for preparing and serving nutritious meals.
- The candidate must prepare infants and children for rest periods.
- The candidate will be responsible for sterilizing bottles, preparing formulas and changing diapers for infants.
- The candidate will be required to take children to and from school and appointments.
- The candidate will be expected to look after the emotional well-being of children.
- The candidate will be expected to assist children with their homework.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate will be required to work in Employer’s home.
- On a live-in basis, the candidate must have free Optional accommodation available.
- The candidate will be required to work in employer’s or client’s home.
Experience and Specialization
- The candidate will be expected to supervise and care for children of various ages.
- The candidate will be in charge of children ranging in age from 6 to 12 years old, newborn (including an expecting mother), and kindergarten age (4 – 5 years).
Security and Safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
416-789-3070 Between 08:00 AM and 06:00 PM