Marshall’s Farm based in Chilliwack, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Mushroom farm worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Marshall’s Farm
Position: Mushroom farm worker
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $18.00 hourly / 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Chilliwack, BC
- The candidate must plant, cultivate, and irrigate crops.
- The candidate will be responsible for fertilising and spraying crops.
- The candidate must harvest crops.
- The candidate must operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- The candidate must detect disease and health issues in crops, livestock, and poultry.
- The candidate will be expected to inspect the product for quality and prepare it for market.
- The candidate will be responsible for installing and monitoring water lines, air flow, and temperature in barns, pens, and chicken coops.
- The candidate must clean the work area.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- Accommodation facilities are available to the candidate.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
Experience and specialization
Type of product
- The type of product is mushrooms.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter