Armada Toolworks Ltd. based in Lindsay, ON, is looking for millwright with 1 vacancy. The ones chosen to be employed will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to that of permanent employment and a full time job.
Employer Name: Armada Toolworks Ltd.
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $27.00 to $33.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full Time
Location: Lindsay, ON
Shift: To be determined
- Will be required to repair or replace defective machinery parts.
- Will be required to detect and troubleshoot irregularities and malfunctions.
- Will be needed to install machinery and equipment.
- Will be required to assemble machinery and equipment (prior to installation).
- Will be needed to perform routine maintenance work on machinery.
- Will be required to operate machining tools to fabricate parts.
- Will be needed to program programmable logic controllers (PLCs).
- Will be needed to operate hoisting and lifting equipment.
- Will be required to work in areas of service and repair.
- Will be required to work in areas of maintenance and overhaul.
- Will be required to work in areas of machine setup and machinery installation.
- Should have a registered 2nd, 3rd and 4th Apprenticeship certificate, other trade certificates or diploma or equivalent experience.
- Should have Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) Red Seal Endorsement.
- Should have Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) Trade Certification.
- Should have Construction Millwright Trade Certification.
- No prior experience is required to apply for this position.
- Should be able to handle welding equipment, tool grinders, pumps and compressors.
- Should be able to handle power tools, hand tools, gas and air dryers as well.
- Should be able to work with pneumatic systems, hydraulic systems and automated and robotic systems. as well.
- Should be able to work with fans, blowers, conveyors, electrical and electronic controls as well.
- Should have knowledge about specialty welding, troubleshooting, start-up and testing as well.
- Should have knowledge about renovating and restoring, bearing, seals and packing as well.
- Should have knowledge about shutdown operations, laser leveling/aligning, and programmable logic controller (PLC) as well.
- Should have the ability to handle weights of upto 23kg.
- Will be required to work in confined spaces and at heights as well.
- Will be required to work in noisy and dusty areas as well.
- Should be able to work in a fast paced environment as well.
- Should be able to work under pressure as well.
- Should pay attention to detail as well.
- The work will be physically demanding with the combination of sitting, standing, bending, crouching, kneeling and walking and hence should be comfortable with it as well.
- Should be comfortable working a large workload.
- Should have own tools.
- Should own steel-toed safety boots.
- Should own safety glasses/goggles.
- Should be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- Should be able to read and interpret maps, drawings and specifications.
- Should be a team player and very well organized
- Should have excellent written communication skills.
- Should have excellent oral communication skills.
- Should know English.
- Should have own vehicle or transportation facility.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in applying, apply through the given mail.