Costco Wholesale always release notifications regarding different types of posts and recently it has released a notification. In this notification, the post of Member Service Assistant is vacant. Those candidates who want to get the post, they can apply for it. In this post, candidates will offer cart to the customers. They will keep entrance or exit area clean as well as they will click a handheld counter to count members entering the warehouse. They will report half-hourly counts to Front End and records counts on weekly reports.
Employer Name: Costco Wholesale
Position: Member Service Assistant
Salary: $14.73 per hour
Employment Type: Regular
Location: Quebec City, Canada
- Candidates conduct hourly warehouse safety and security checks.
- They will walk the warehouse and perimeter.
- They will correct safety and security problems encountered, such as spills, trip hazards and blocked exits.
- They will fill out the inspection forms and shows results to the duty manager.
- They attend warehouse safety meetings.
- They welcome members entering the warehouse.
- They will approache, smile and make eye contact and greet.
- Candidates will verify membership card.
- Candidates must have education or training of High School Diploma or GED.
- They must have licenses or certifications like valid Driver’s License and vehicle.
- All candidates will assist in other areas of the warehouse as necessary.
- They will monitor warehouse access.
- They will report arrival of armored transport vehicle to duty manager.
- They will discretely observe armored deposit pick up, jewelry.
- Candidates will get here generous leave.
- They will get a good package.
- They will also get a friendly work environment.
How to apply
Those candidates are interested who have already checked out all the eligible criteria regarding the post of Member Service Assistant are requested to register themselves as soon as possible. They can register just by clicking the link which is given below in this article. All the candidates make sure that candidates submit their updated resume in the registration procedure.