Amir Quality Meats Inc. based in 128 HEDGEDALE RD, Brampton, ON L6T 5L2 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Meat packing supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Amir Quality Meats Inc.
Position: Meat packing supervisor
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $28.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 128 HEDGEDALE RD, Brampton, ON L6T 5L2
- The candidate must train employees on job duties, safety procedures, and company policies.
- The candidate will be expected to make recommendations for personnel actions such as hiring and promotions.
- The candidate must prepare production and other reports.
- The candidate must recommend measures to increase productivity and product quality.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise, co-ordinate, and schedule (and possibly review) the activities of workers.
- The candidate must devise methods for meeting work schedules and coordinating work activities with other work units.
- The candidate must identify, evaluate, control, and prevent hazards at all stages of the food manufacturing process.
- The candidate must requisition or order materials, equipment, and supplies.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must work in a meat processing and/or packing plant/establishment.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.