Slipacoff Premium Meats based in Ottawa, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Meat packer – food and beverage processing who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Slipacoff Premium Meats
Position: Meat packer – food and beverage processing
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Ottawa, ON
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about food safety and handling.
- The candidate must transport raw materials, finished goods, and packaging materials.
- The candidate will be required to feed flattened boxes into forming machines in order to construct containers.
- The candidate must remove filled containers from conveyors.
- The candidate will be required to manually pack goods into bags, boxes, or other containers.
- The candidate will be responsible for feeding and unloading processing machines.
- The candidate must inspect products and packaging for basic quality defects.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and surrounding work areas.
- The candidate will be expected to wrap and package prepared meats.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.