H & B Poultry and Meats Ltd based in 1672 Marine Dr suite B, Vancouver, BC V5P 2R6 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Meat packager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: H & B Poultry and Meats Ltd
Position: Meat packager
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 1672 Marine Dr suite B, Vancouver, BC V5P 2R6
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about food safety and handling.
- The candidate must transport raw materials, finished goods, and packaging materials.
- The candidate will be required to feed flattened boxes into forming machines in order to construct containers.
- The candidate must remove filled containers from conveyors.
- The candidate will be required to manually pack goods into bags, boxes, or other containers.
- The candidate will be responsible for feeding and unloading processing machines.
- The candidate must inspect products and packaging for basic quality defects.
- The candidate will be expected to assist process control and machine operators in carrying out their responsibilities.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and surrounding work areas.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate will be required to work in a meat processing and/or packing plant/establishment.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.