Walia Foods based in Suite# 39, 8236 128 Street, Surrey, BC V3W 4G2 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Meat packager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Walia Foods
Position: Meat packager
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $18.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Suite# 39, 8236 128 Street, Surrey, BC V3W 4G2
- The candidate must transport raw materials, finished goods, and packaging materials.
- The candidate must measure and dump ingredients into the hoppers of mixing and grinding machines.
- The candidate will be required to feed flattened boxes into container-forming machines.
- The candidate must remove filled containers from conveyors.
- The candidate will be required to manually pack goods into bags, boxes, or other containers.
- The candidate must inspect products and packaging for basic quality defects.
- The candidate will be expected to assist process control and machine operators in carrying out their responsibilities.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and surrounding work areas.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months years of experience in a related industry.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.