LITKE WHOLESALE MEATS LTD. based in Winnipeg, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Meat cutter – retail or wholesale who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Overtime, (08:00 to 16:00).
Employer Name: LITKE WHOLESALE MEATS LTD.
Position: Meat cutter – retail or wholesale
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 hourly for 40 to 45 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Winnipeg, MB
- The candidate must clean meats in preparation for processing or cutting.
- The candidate must cut carcasses, sides, and quarters.
- The candidate will be expected to cut, trim, and prepare standard meat cuts.
- The candidate will be required to wrap and package prepared meats.
- The candidate will be required to remove bones from meat.
- The candidate will have to weigh meats for sale.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate must be able to work in cold/refrigerated conditions.
- The candidate will be required to work in a butcher shop, a meat processing and/or packing plant/establishment, and a wholesaler.
Experience and Specialization
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with a band saw and manual cutting tools.
Area of Specialization
- The ideal candidate will be skilled at cutting pork.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.