No Frills has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Meat Clerk. Meat Clerks have skills of motivating clients with great conversation and product knowledge. They are well known of correct product scanning, determine inventory needs, and offer ordering assistance.
Employer Name: No frills
Position: Meat Clerk
No. of vacancies:
Salary: $13 per hour
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: 2760 Forksdale Ave, Merritt, BC
- Candidates have to provide excellent customer service.
- Candidates also have to maintain and stock product shelves and displays in accordance with business standards.
- Candidates also have a creative skill to create company-directed campaigns and initiatives.
- Candidates must have a diligent team member with good attention to detail.
- Candidates also have a capability of working independently in a hectic setting.
- Candidates should have convincing power, when addressing client inquiries, is resourceful and polite, and is constantly driven to learn new things.
- Candidates must have the ability to work several departments and shifts, including weekends and evenings.
- Candidates should be capable of moving up to 50 pounds and remaining mobile for the entire shift.
- Candidates make sure that there are always goods on hand to suit consumer needs, treat customers well, and raise the company’s standard value.
- Starting with the hiring process, candidates will receive a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- A highly competitive compensation scale will be offered to candidates.
- Candidates will have experience a wonderful work environment and typical lifestyles.
How to apply
All people who are qualified and interested in this position may apply by clicking the link below and securing employment. We also like to thank everyone who applied for this position. Candidates must provide accurate information about themselves in order to avoid having their applications rejected.