WRHA has released a notification in which candidates for the post of MDR Technician. They have to disassemble and decontaminate surgical instruments and respiratory equipment. They are responsible for assembling, inspecting, packaging, and sterilizing instruments. They have to actively participate in the Quality Improvement programs/activities of the department.
Employer Name: WRHA
Position: MDR Technician
Salary: $21.00/ hour
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Concordia Hospital, Winnipeg
- Candidates have to sterilize surgical linens as prescribed by departmental operating procedures.
- Candidates have to perform various cleaning duties following aseptic technique.
- Candidates must have Current MDR experience.
- Candidates must have Grade 12 or recognized equivalent.
- They have to supply transports between the MDR department, the OR and the ER Trauma Room.
- Candidates have the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Candidates should have the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Candidates should have a successful completion of a recognized CRCST program with appropriate certification.
- Physical ability to tolerate constant standing, lifting as well as bending and walking is required.
- Able to tolerate and work with chemical solutions.
- Candidates will get a barrier-free and friendly environment in the workplace.
- They will get a spectrum of health care services through an integrated network of sides and services.
- Candidates have the opportunity to grow in the Winnipeg Health Region.
- Candidates will get a high pay scale in work as well.
How to apply
Those candidates are interested and eligible for the post of MDR Technician are requested to fill out the form of registration quickly. The registration process has started and it will end soon. Candidates have to make sure that they will have to share accurate information in registration form otherwise it may be canceled.