Sobeys has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Manager Pension. It’s imperative for candidates to comprehend their duties and responsibilities, and they should make an effort to excel. They will partner with Human Resources to provide effective leadership, customer service, and direction throughout the organization on pension and savings programs. They will lead and coach team of Retirement & Savings Program Specialists in the execution of their daily roles and the management of complex issues.
Employer Name: Sobeys
Position: Manager Pension
Salary: $60,000 per year
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Tahoe Office
- Candidates will work with HR Systems and Payroll to ensure sustainability and proper governance of data and solutions.
- They will work with Pension Committee, Pension Investment Committee and Finance & Treasury.
- They will manage all company sponsored pension and savings plans.
- They will monitor pension and savings program design and recommend changes that ensure the plan meets provincial and federal legislation and regulations.
- Candidates must have undergraduate Degree and minimum 8 years of experience in large pension plans.
- They should possess the firm understanding of pension and savings legislation.
- They ought to have experience with pension and savings program vendors and systems, such as but not limited to, insurance providers, third party benefits administrators, SAP/Success Factors, Ceridian and Payroll systems.
- Candidates must have the ability to oversee the administration, funding and financial status of the legacy defined benefit plans, deferred profit sharing programs and other pension schemes / arrangements.
- They should possess the capability to work with external and internal resources to advance communication and access options for pension and savings programs.
- They ought to possess the ability to manage integration of pension of any new acquisitions to ensure smooth transition of employees from former to corporate/franchise group plans.
- A competitive total compensation package awaits candidates, with the specifics varying depending on the role and location.
- They will also be provided with flexible work-life arrangements tailored to their lifestyle needs.
How to apply
For those who meet the eligibility criteria and have a sincere interest in the Manager Pension position, we earnestly ask you to click on the provided link below and complete your registration quickly, ensuring that your data is accurate. The enrollment procedure has already commenced and will soon come to a close.