The City of Toronto has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Management Consultant (Planning and Delivery). They will lead reviews and planning for new concepts, business cases, budgets, resources etc. The post manages, motivates and trains the unit’s staff, ensuring effective teamwork. They will supervise the day to day operation of all assigned staff including the scheduling. They will develop, recommend and administer the annual budget. They will identify and recommend approaches for addressing the program.
Employer Name: City of Toronto
Position: Management Consultant (Planning and Delivery)
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $112,000 – $144,200 per year
Employment Type: Full-time, Temporary
Location: Metro Hall, 55 John Street
- Candidates will develop and implement detailed plans and recommend policies.
- Candidates have to review current processes, standards, documentation and implement changes .
- They are preparing terms of references for retention of consultants
- They will assesses and recommends scalable multi-jurisdictional business and technical solutions
- Candidates identifies and develops cross divisional initiatives
- They analyzes current business practices, business processes
- Candidates must have post-secondary education in Business, Computer Engineering.
- They must have extensive experience project managing enterprise-wide IT projects in complex multi-departmental environments .
- They must have experience in the application of multiple management disciplines.
- They must have extensive experience in management consulting, strategic planning.
- Candidates must have knowledge of research methods, techniques, and resources with advanced attention.
- They must have the ability to establish and maintain effective consulting, working relationships.
- They must have the ability to establish and maintain a high level of trust with senior leaders, divisional clients, and vendors.
- They must have excellent communication, interpersonal, and cooperative skills.
- Candidates will get accommodation facilities .
- They will get employment equity.
- They will get barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance .
How to apply
If you are interested in this job then it is quite easy to apply. The application link is given below. Apply correctly through this link and complete the registration process.