Maintenance man/woman, buildings
Crest Hotel based in 222 1st ave west, Prince Rupert, BC V8J 1A8 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Maintenance man/woman, buildings who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Crest Hotel
Position: Maintenance man/woman, buildings
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $23.00 hourly for 40 hours per 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 222 1st ave west, Prince Rupert, BC V8J 1A8
- The candidate must sweep, mop, scrub, and wax hallways, floors, and stairs.
- The candidate must be able to use industrial vacuum cleaners to remove scraps, dirt, heavy debris, and other waste.
- The candidate must empty trash cans and other waste containers.
- The candidate must clean windows, interior walls, and ceilings.
- The candidate will be required to make minor adjustments and repairs to heating, cooling, ventilation, plumbing, and electrical systems, as well as contact tradespeople for major repairs.
- The candidate will be required to advertise the vacancy.
- The candidate will be expected to conduct safety and security checks.
- The candidate must move heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies.
- The candidate will be required to perform other routine maintenance tasks such as painting and drywall repair.
- The candidate will be expected to water and care for plants, lawns, and/or gardens.
- The candidate will be expected to work with little supervision.
- The candidate must clear snow and ice from walkways and parking lots.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive benefits in accordance with the collective agreement.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.