JLL based in Penticton, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Maintenance labourer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time job. The shift schedules have yet to be determined.
Employer Name: JLL
Position: Maintenance labourer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 hourly / 10 to 24 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time
Location: Penticton, BC
- The candidate will be expected to clean and maintain pavements, streets, roads, and public grounds.
- The candidate must spread sand or salt on sidewalks to prevent snow and ice.
- The candidate must be able to operate various equipment and machinery.
- The candidate will be expected to assist in routine equipment maintenance and repair.
- The candidate must clean and maintain the work environment.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 9 kg (20 lbs).
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must work in a shopping centre or mall.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- Parking will be provided for the candidate.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
2111 Main Street suite 230
Between 09:00 AM and 04:00 PM
250-492-4908 Between 09:00 AM and 04:00 PM