J&J and sons Express Ltd. based in Sarnia, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Mail service courier who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend, Overtime, On Call and Flexible Hours.
Employer Name: J&J and sons Express Ltd.
Position: Mail service courier
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.50 to $18.00 hourly for 30 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Sarnia, ON
- The candidate will be required to pick up and deliver various items and products using automobiles, vans, and light trucks.
- The candidate must maintain professionalism in customer service.
- The candidate must use maps and other trip planning tools.
- The candidate must accept payment or invoices for delivered items.
- The candidate will be required to perform administrative tasks.
- The candidate must deliver and pick up messages, parcels, and other items by hand.
- The candidate will be required to sort packages.
- The candidate must be able to follow directions and read maps.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be dependable.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate must work in the field of motor vehicles.
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate will be required to work in an urban area.
- The candidate will be required to work for a courier company.
Security and Safety
- The candidate must have a basic security clearance.
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check as well as a driving record check (abstract).
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have steel-toed safety boots and a cell phone.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.