Global Human Resource Centre based in Cobourg, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Machine packager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work various shifts.
Employer Name: Global Human Resource Centre
Position: Machine packager
No. of vacancies: 10
Salary: $17.50 hourly for 40 to 48 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: Cobourg, ON
- The candidate must sort, pack, crate, and package materials and products.
- The candidate must assist machine operators, assemblers, and other workers.
- The candidate will be expected to perform other labouring and elemental tasks.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and surrounding work areas.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising machine operators.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- 00236