Josie based in Bruderheim, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Live-in nanny who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Josie
Position: Live-in nanny
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $2,850 monthly for 160 hours per month
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: Bruderheim, AB
- The candidate will be expected to take full responsibility for the household in the absence of parents.
- The candidate will be required to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- The candidate will be expected to go shopping for food and household supplies.
- The candidate will be required to accompany the family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties.
- The candidate will be in charge of washing, ironing and pressing clothes and household linens.
- The candidate must bathe, dress, and feed infants and children.
- The candidate must provide care for foster children.
- The candidate will be expected to discipline children using the methods specified by the parents.
- The candidate will be responsible for instructing children in personal hygiene and social development.
- The candidate will be required to keep records of daily activities and health information regarding each child.
- The candidate will be required to maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
- The candidate will be expected to organise activities for children such as games and outings.
- The candidate will be responsible for preparing and serving nutritious meals.
- The candidate must prepare infants and children for rest periods.
- The candidate will be responsible for sterilizing bottles, preparing formulas and changing diapers for infants.
- The candidate will be required to supervise and care for children.
- The candidate will be required to take children to and from school and appointments.
- The candidate will be expected to look after the emotional well-being of children.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be trained in emergency child care first aid and CPR.
- The candidate must able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be a good team player with enough interpersonal and judge-mental skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Work Site Environment
- Work places are completely smoke free.
- The candidate will be required to work in Employer’s home.
- On a live-in basis, the candidate must have free Optional accommodation available.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a remote and rural area.
- Accommodation is available to the selected candidate.
- The candidate will be required to work in employer’s or client’s home.
- The candidate is provided with room and board.
Experience and Specialization
- The candidate will be expected to supervise and care for children of various ages.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and caring for twins.
- The candidate will be in charge of Infant (3 months – 11 months).
Experience with Special Needs Children
- The candidate must have prior experience working with children who have asthma.
- The candidate must have prior experience with premature babies.
Security and Safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough Child abuse registry check, Child welfare check, Criminal record check, Driver’s licence validity check, and Vulnerable sector check.
- The candidate should provide a valid reference details.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- As part of their compensation packages, the candidate will receive on-site housing and free parking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
- Letter of recommendation
- Proof of the requested certifications